1. Are you fully insured?
Yes we are fully insured.
2. What do I need to provide for my pet?
Food, Toys, Bed, Medicines (if any).
3. What if my pet is unwell?
We will contact the vet immediately.
4. How many dogs do you walk at once
We never mix your animals with that of another client.If you have 2 or more dogs and you usually walk them together, then this is what we will do.
5. Do you work weekends and bank holidays?
Yes, we work 365 days a year.
6. Would it be the same person each day who cares for my pet?
Yes - we feel it is important for your pet that they build up a relationship with their carer.
7. My dog has not been spayed. Would you still walk him?
Yes, but only on a lead.
8. Would you arrive at the same time each day when caring for my pet?
We try to vary our time of arrival for security reasons - we don't want any strangers seeing a pattern to our visits. However, we would never vary the time so that your pet was disadvantaged.